Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The visit

I will be expecting my lecturer to come over to my workplace today for a short visit to check on our progress in our internship. Pretty unsure what we are about to be questioned on today but hopefully things would go on smoothly. All this while in my workplace, there isn't much projects to be done. The unlucky bit for us is that for this year, the projects came in late, probably like 2 weeks back instead of during July where they called July as the peak period for the company. So, we, as interns ended up doing less work compared to the interns from the previous years whom had more work distributed for them.

What I heard from my friend was that the previous year had to go on OT quite often to finish the work given out to them. However, thats not the case this year as I manage to be quite punctual when it comes to the time to leave the office. One of the reasons which our senior told us is because of the economy, which has just recovered, or some might say its still recovering. Hence, projects came in later than expected and we have so much free time in the workplace.

Okay, I think the lecturer might be in anytime. Will scribble back sometime tomorrow if I have any idea what to scribble on this page.

No comments: