Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh no... :(

My lap top has just been hospitalised. On a Saturday evening, I have problems trying to boot up my lap top. I tried numerous methods to try and solve the problem yet I'd fail. The worst part of it all its that it did not even went into the BIOS part which leads to a terrible sign, a sign where the motherboard is completely dead. The main problem might be due to overheating though. I suspect the problem might be also due to electronic failure though.

I hope my friend who works in Dell could help me out in it and give me an idea of what choices I'm left with now. No matter what the problems are, I would surely need to use up lots of $$ on this matter.

A dead motherboard would costs up to Rm1XXX while purchasing a new desktop would amount to RM2000. I can't live without a computer in my next year studies. I've got FYP to work on.

:( :( :( :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

must have played too much games~~ especially SC2~~ XD

ps said...

cham... $$ gone....

poyi said...

must be SC2 dy!!! dont blame leehom XP

ps said...

leehom's fault. after I dl his album. my lap top KAPUT omg.!