Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Up and coming plans....


I just manage to book my airtickets to Bangkok yesterday. Had some tough time trying to convince my parents to allow me to this place since it has many bomb scares recently. However, there are news in The Sun mentioning that Bangkok will lift emergency rule in some areas which means its going to be a safer place to travel. Hopefully my parents will be able to read this news to assure them I will be SAFE throughout the journey.

Now, what I need to do now is to plan ahead where to head to around Bangkok. Talked to Gab yesterday and he mentioned a few places, such as shopping & eating and not forgetting to visit the Palace. Well, he even mentioned about places like Agogo Bar and also Ping Pong Show which I doubt I will get a chance to visit those places. Anyway, I need to do more search and ask around to make sure I'm heading to the right places in Bangkok.

I'm such a busy man towards the end of this month. Just have to make sure the dates don't clash.

Malacca : 28/8 - 29/9;
Bangkok: 30/8 - 2/9;
Singapore: 3/9 - 15/9.

2 comments:

poyi said...

heading to the right place in bangkok which is for tiger show?? XP
and need more jogging session after 15th. HAHA !

ps said...

wahahha. Dont jealous cause you cannot go :P

I will enjoy myself watching all the tiger shows :D

Bangkok & Singapore will walk alot, so don't need extra jogging sessions