Monday, August 9, 2010

Busy busy busy....

One again, its Monday and I have to say again that weekends is never enough again. I wisely spent both my weekends in a great manner.

Saturday was an awesome day, besides the fact that travelling to KL was exceptionally JAM! In future I have to remind myself to always leave like half an hour earlier to take into account for the all the jam. However, the day was made awesome with almost the whole day in Pavilion, dining and catching a movie before heading over to Alexis to enjoy some Jazzy music. Well, had like 4 meals a day which is quite alot and bumped onto Gab & ORANGE in pav.

On Sunday, I spent some time in cc trying to learn how to play SC2 but failed because we're not sure how the LAN connection thing works. Its kinda weird. After that headed over to my boss's housewarming, a giant bungalow lot with my colleagues and had a a longer than expected time there because one of our uni lecturer was there to LECTURE us. He can really really talk for a long long time.

Well, looking forward to the next weekends. Still have 3 more weekends to go before my intern is over :)

No comments: