Monday, August 23, 2010

7/14


Just realized today is the exact day for Hungry Ghost Festival.

Well, since its the 7th month for the Chinese, it has always been described as the "dirty" month and its the best time for parents to nag their childrens, "Don't go out so frequently in this month" or maybe "Come back earlier if you are going out at night". Not sure if this applies to all out there but it definitely happened to me, yet my answer is always "yes, yes, yes ,yes", or "okay".

Yesterday I went to an Enlightenment Ceremony in Memorial Park. I'm not really sure what is the main purpose for this occasion though but its fully packed with humans. What I did was just resting under a tent with my grandma and dad while my mom went on with the ceremony. I was asked not to follow them to take care of grandma and another reason is that the place where they are heading too is overcrowded.

Anyway, for the coming days in this month, especially today, do be more careful. You'll never know what are about to happen!

No comments: