Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Alexis - Tiramisu


Not sure if I blogged about the tiramisu here before, but its definitely one of the best dessert in town in my opinion. Its available at Alexis. It was my bro who introduced this to me so if it wasn't him I wouldn't know theres such good stuff available just that its abit costly.


Another plus point going to alexis is the ambience that is available there, especially on a Friday or Saturday night with Jazz band available as well, a good place to be for those who wanna relax after working for the entire week or it can also be a good place if you are with the right person. It's all dark in there and the only thing which lightens up the place is the candle placed on every table


What else can I say? This thing is just awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

of cos u were with the right person~~ XD XD XD

ps said...

jangan jealous :P

Anonymous said...

nvm.. tell me the place.. I'll go there MYSELF~ muahaha~~

ps said...

google the place. Alexis at Great Eastern Mall