Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My internship


I've got only a month remaining in my internship now. I just cant wait until holidays for myself begin after earning petty cash from this job but its useful in the future when I'm to look for a job.

The first 2 months of internship was rather different for me. The first month was kind of busy and I think I learnt quite alot of stuff back then. When the second month begins, work load dropped and I'm doing almost nothing in office except my own project as well as getting involved in internet surfing and chatting. Well, its now the third month and the only thing I can do now is to ask for something more to do before I dozed off in the office after sleeping quite late yesterday compared to the usual time i head off to bed.

Another thing which worries me is the parking. I've always have to look for different place to park my car and I'm contented with where I park now. There's only 1 problem with it now, which is the parking is getting more & more crowded when I reach. Before this, there it was occasionally empty before I reach but now its filling up whenever I reach. Seems like more and more people are parking at residential areas and I hope for this month, I will get a place at where I'm parking at each day!

Okay, time to get my ass off the internet surfing and back to my work as early as 8.20 in the morning.

No comments: