Monday, August 2, 2010

Beginning of a new Week



Its Monday once again but I'm just 1 month away from finishing up my internship which is a good thing because I'll start relaxing for like a month before my new sem kicks in. The 1 month period might seem very short to me because I think its filled with plans, at least I will be busy for half of the month. I am still considering another trip to Bangkok which is still under progress. If I am attending this trip, it will make my schedule jam packed travelling to both neighbours of Malaysia and I might need to take a day off on my last day of work to travel to Bangkok.

Once I started working, I realized my weekends were limited. It was insufficient and I was hoping it was longer of course. There were so many things to attend to each week and its filled with so much activities. This means I'm using quite alot of $$ which I'm earning very little for now.

Last Saturday I just had a great time meeting up with my College mates. I was totally like a dead person on Friday and Saturday but the gathering made me feel slightly better. I was having tremendous headache that I slept for more than 14 hours on Saturday before making it to this event. The headache was really killing me before that so I just lied on my bed hoping things would get better.

For the coming weekend, I'm hoping things would go on smoothly and wished I don't screw things up... Well, there are still many days more to go before weekends arrive.

No comments: