Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Office days..

Recently, there is nothing much for me to do in the office. The consultants seem to be busy with their stuff and the company seems like they are having insufficient project. I did feel quite bored with what I'm doing now compared to when I started working but thankfully they did not blocked any websites or IM so I could keep chatting/onlining just to stay awake.

I've done most of the stuff I'm required to do and now my only job is to prepare for some presentation speech. I will be dead bored to do this whole day because my presentation date is not set yet at all. Really hope I would be getting more stuff to do in the office rather than rotting here in the office surfing around. Its the best time for me to learn before I start my worklife. I think I could really learn alot of useful stuff here if I were given something to do. They do little bits of everything in this place!

There wasn't free "The Sun" available today when I arrived so I'm dead bored now after surfing net and completing my usual routine.

Oh yeah, Jen nvr ffk me yesterday. At least my jogging was so much more interesting with someone to jog with. Time passed faster!

2 comments:

ihz said...

Let me join you guys jogging when I'm back!

ps said...

sure!!!!!!!!!!!! faster come back!