Friday, August 27, 2010

Its Beginning!

I've got two days remaining at work. TWO days!

However, what I'm more interested now is towards what is upcoming. My food trip will commence tomorrow and once again it will be at Malacca. Would be seeking for food for 2 days in Malacca before I come back for my last day of work on Monday.

I'm facing a little problem with my Bangkok trip but I hope things will go on smoothly. If its flowing smoothly, I would heading towards Bangkok on Monday and I still got no idea what to do in Bangkok at the moment besides eating + shopping. Well, hopefully can find something more adventurous to do in Bangkok.

I'm feeling so lazy at work now and I cant wait til holidays begin. After which I need to start my final year which I would only care when it begins. Should enjoy all I can, while I still can.

Today there will be a farewell lunch for interns where I think I'm the only intern leaving out of the 3 of us. Shall enjoy my meal at German Restaurant . . .

No comments: