Wednesday, August 25, 2010

PORKY DAY!


I just had my second visit to this place with awesome pork ribs. I came back to revisit this place mainly because I like the food here. The first time I came here, was with my 2 colleages who were also my uni mates and we had a great time there with our first pay. It was also a request from Mango as she crave for PORK once she is back from India. She has not been on pork galore for almost a month so this is the place which I suggested to go to. Hence, we headed to this place with a pork lover and another one is an anti-pork person.


This time, we ordered almost the same thing when we dine in again since I have already known which is good. In this dish we got ourselves Pork-in-a-blanket, Dynamite sausages, lamb and best of it all the pork ribs!


Its the best of them all, no doubt. Its so nice that an anti-pork person would have this as well. Almost everything we ordered, were pork.

All in all, the food was great, especially when it was served with a pint of Kilkenny.

4 comments:

poyi said...

yea.the anti-pork person like pork ribs now...

ps said...

She starts eating HERSELF

Anonymous said...

anti pork pls.. T__T

poyi said...

haha!! I just tried the ribs. Still edible... :P