Monday, August 30, 2010

LAST DAY OF WORK!

Its my last day of work today and I am feeling so lazy and fatigue in work today. I just came back from driving more than 500km during the weekends and I had only 4 hours of sleep before I drove to work so I am feeling tired in my work today.

Since its my last day of my work today, I'll be leaving to Bangkok and Pattaya soon enough. I'm on a very tight schedule so I better hope there wont be any massive jam which would delay my schedule else I would need to chase after my flight. Somehow I'm very curious what I'm going to do in Bangkok. I've never been to Bangkok and it's my first time going out of Malaysia (besides Singapore) so I'm feeling very excited to travel there and explore this place itself. Moreover, I think I'll be heading to the beach area in Pattaya too so I would have some time to relax by the cozy beach area right after my work.

Past 2 days I had 2 crazy eating sessions in Malacca. All the santans, santans and santans were the main courses. Throughout the whole journey there, I think all of us ate so much that anyone would easily gain a kg at least! FYI its already my third time down in Malacca this year and I got a good feeling I never fail to gain weight eating in Malacca!

On my way back, I met a terrible jam near Sg. Buloh where everyone opted a tol-free road and I was suffering in the jam at 1 in the morning. Such a weird and late time to jam!

No comments: