Friday, August 20, 2010

The 12th Week

I'm already on the last day of the 12th week of my work with only 1 week and 1 day remaining. Seems like time passed so fast and my intern life is coming to an end soon, a compulsary job with miserable pay. In a way, it is quite relaxing working here, needless to stand in the middle of the sun but kept freezing in the middle of summer; needless to work on saturdays but arriving at 7am everyday just for parking. I think the people here are quite friendly as well!

The team which I'm under now is also planning for a mini celebration at Red Box because they have just received their bonus (interns don't get bonuses). It's gonna be abit costly but I might just head over as I'm almost leaving the company already, at least hang out with them once in the entire 3 months period I'm here. Good thing is, its no longer in Pav, so its gonna be slightly less damaging to my pocket.

No comments: