Monday, March 30, 2009

Last week

Last week's schedule was packed. I barely have time to take a rest at all, except on weekends...

Wednesday & Thursday I didn't return back to home at least until 11pm-12.00am. Wednesday I went for dinner at Madam Yap Kwan for dinner after salsa classes in Mid Valley. I must thank basketball club for this as they literally treat the "committee" for a dinner after successfully organizing a 3 on 3 competition last year. I guess I am the only non-committee involved in this dinner for being a scorekeeper in the last minute. Anyway, Thank you for the meal. Sedap... =)
What I ate... was... Fried rice + Cendol.

Thursday was a kind of a crazy day for me. I am totally exhausted after Thursday, but I still went out the day after. Thursday I played Badminton for 3 hours and continue on with basketball for 2 hours + 30 minutes. Yeah, its kinda enjoying doing sports nowadays as I've got some time to chilled out in Uni. After basketball, took a shower and dinner and went for an event organized by our Uni:
Mr and Ms Nottingham 2009 Semi-Finals. This is an event where finalists are selected to contest in Annual Dinner in Sunway this weekend which I am not planning to go. One cause going without partner is a bit of boring, two, cause I'm broke, and finally because people around me seems like they are not going for it. Since I arrived slightly late, I have to stand for like an hour before I get a seat. My legs are blardy tired and fatigued.

The best performance for tonight definitely ends up in this dude hands. He is cute, he is chubby and he has big boobs.


He is clad in a sumo suit, dancing and dancing. He did a good job really. He turned the crowd own with his dance move and his specially designed suit of course. Dance fatty dance..

Another reason for me to attend this event is because of her. Well, I don't know who she is but, Steph, Swan, Eugene and CY went to this for her. Ester is her name and sexaphone is what she is playing.

Hmmm.. Sexy sexaphonist but too bad, she nearly made it to the finals because she lost by 0.07% to the belly dancer.
After that event, we went mamak and went back home around 11.00pm. Such a tiring day...

Friday I went out again. This time, I met Mindy. Well, had lunch with her in Italiannies One Utama again. Somewhere we use to go... alot of times. Before we had lunch, she went to try on clothes. Girls like to window shopping isn't it.

Sexy, sleeky and... shorty.

Finally in the weekends, I ended up spending my time with my parents, saturday in the shop helping my parents out and sunday in the house.

Ahhh.. I need a good rest so I've decided to.. skip Chemical and Phase Equilibria lecture tomorrow. I really don't understand what you are talking in class lecturer. >.<

5 comments:

ihz said...

wah.. cendol!!!

ZH said...

u really exercise like mad o >.<

ps said...

Thank you. lol.. serious... tomorrow is thursday = exercise day.. lol

Anonymous said...

==' u put up my picture for???

Shin said...

her name is Yih Chuh~ =P Esther! lalalalla