Monday, March 2, 2009

It's a wet and hungry day

This semester starts with the worst subject. Every Monday starts with that subject and the class ends up a sleepy one. Everyone had problem understanding what the lecturer is trying to interpret with his English but he puts lots of effort in his teaching though.

It had been raining cats and dogs this few days. It is so heavy until I am stranded in my house not being able to go for dinner outside. I'm starving and when I'm starving, I won't do work except.. SLEEP which I did whole day today.

Food, I crave for food. I'm really hungry right now. Been too busy lately and not in the mood the update the blog recently. Raining seems like a sad thing when I'm down. I don't know why, don't ask me why.

Lightning and thunderstorm is striking hard everywhere. I'm sure some might be afraid of it. It even woke me up from my sleep when it sounds like it hit my house. Luckily, I wasn't the victim.

Oh yeah, this week my schedule is full of 9am classes and I hate classes this early as I will have problems waking up for such early classes. OMG....

5 comments:

Jöey™ said...

nana, i can do morning call for u if u wan to...=p

kiNz said...

wow!..i also want XD
hehe

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that exact make. The prices as regards the velcros were approximately 240 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices for the sneakers are around 170 pounds everwhere. But for all I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular brand. The prices as regards the velcros are around 320 dollars on every site. But for all I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?