Friday, March 6, 2009

Hope....

Somethings not right today. Due to exhaustion after sports for whole evening yesterday, I decided to skipped today's 3 hour lecture which pathetically starts at 9 in the morning. Since I skipped the classes, I'd go home earlier today and I ended up in a big jam. Jam at such odd hours like 11.15am. Manage to reach home at 12.15pm and I wanna do my laundry

Laundry part is so so so screwed up. Once home, I did my laundry. The washing machine didn't move. Spoilt with some screwed up error. I gave myself a few attempts before I finally gave up. I wonder what's wrong with it. I ended up washing clothes with my hands. Whole week's laundry in 1 go and I ended up hurting my own fingers due to the effects of chemical products.

Later today, where someone who repairs air-cond came to my house, he repaired n clean 2 A/C's and he tried to repair the washing machine as well. So, I showed him how did the washing machine not function earlier. Upon my first attempt, it is suddenly back in function. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Hope things gets better tomorrow with my industrial visit trip to kelantan.
Hope I'd enjoy playing in the beach tomorrow.
Hope Cherating Beach is good as I've never been there before.

No comments: