Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wake up wake up

Its been quite some time...
Yeah, I do miss you very much...
I miss the times we spent together, especially when we were at Sg. Wang and Genting. This 2 places surely brings memories whenever i step on those places.
I miss the smile on your face that can instantly makes me happy as well =)
When we were dating, how I wish I could pay your bills and get stuffs for you, but I'm just a poor person and I couldn't do all those....
When we were dating, how I wish I could be a BF which you are proud of, but it seems like its not
When we were dating, how I wish there were times you would just listen to me but I think my words carry no weight... Maybe its wrongly expressed..
When we were dating, how I wish I'd do romantic stuffs for you, but I am just not a romantic person I think...
It has been some time since I last met you
It has been some time since I last saw you
But what I would say is...
Don't take things for granted... Cherish your loved ones..
I hope what you told me the other day is just a joke, and you would not do such thing >.<''
I'll be worried if you are really doing what you told me the other day..
I don't know how you've changed, but you really seem different already..
Be strong, be smart and stay happy =)
After this post, I'll not write about you anymore..


I've been screwing up with my life recently... Seems like I've created lotsa enemies currently..
But no matter what happen, I still always have myself intact.
Smile is good... Smile cures one's problems, worry, sorrow, sickness and anything you can think of. A smile can destress and kill the loneliness in someone.

Smile more :)

Being close with ex after breakup is seriously a very hard thing to do. I've tried but I've failed terribly. Hmmm... Egoism kills.
After breakup, everything's totally different but no matter what, stay on track and recover fast.
I'm not good in recovering fast in love relationship. How I hope I could be like you.

I need to climb up from where I fell down...
Seeking light, creating hope, and endure myself
If I don't, I will screw up my 2nd semester...
Then my parents will screw me up....
Then my brothers would screw me up too...
and I will also screw up myself =(
Okay, I need to start moving my ass, study smart and study hard.. Easier said then done..
Wish me luck..
I wish you all the best..
Take care
<3

P/s: I've been crapping quite a lot in this post, I'd be better next week..I'd put happier things, and I'll smile more =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee.. there is no need to force yourself in smiling.. I think time can cure it ba... I"m sorry that it seems to be that i'm the reason you screwed your life.. but.. I think.. ppl have to move on ba...

gosh.. I know i'm not in the position to say such things to you but.. At least, minimum, as a fren.. I would really hope to see you back on your feet and be the PS I have always knew.. Being smart and always have a way for things..

You can do it de.. try keeping yourself busy with more activities ya.. ^^

Well.. I think everyone has changed.. time change, so does ppl.. and I think u changed too.. Of cos, I'm still being myself and still struggling to be more mature and understanding lo..

YOu have been a very nice and understanding BF la.. dun think of urself to be like that.. ok??

You'll always be my fren de.. *minimum* I dun like losing a good mate to talk to and chat with.. so.. keke.. u know wat to do la.. =)

Sry if I made u feel I'm taking you for granted.. but.. U shud know my current position.. It is not really nice de.. hope you understand ya..

Take care and all the best.. ^^

ps said...

If u still wan to chat with me, feel free, I would surely chat with you..

Just, I hope you really don mean what you said to me the other day and you were actually joking.. and if you are wondering what is this thing.. this thing has nothing to do with me... hope you know what im trying to say..

Okay, take care...

ps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I know la.. of cos.. i'm not doing tat.. I think I grew to be more mature.. and hopefully.. this will last long.. gee...

you know what I mean...

Jöey™ said...

nana, u can do it...smile more...ill always be there to listen to your probs and support u...^^