Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Industrial visit 3D 2N (Day 1)

Day 1
This day started with insufficient sleep. My bro's came back and the only time I can celebrate mom's birthday together is early in the morning. Had Bak kut teh after parents fetched my 2 bros and ended up playing DotA with bros til 4.30am. Didn't get and want to sleep though as I need to move my ass to Semenyih at 5.00am. Had to leave earlier because I need to head back to BSS to pack some stuffs for the trip.

As usual, I was late and I left house at 5.20am, so I ended up speeding my way to BSS. Hopefully policemen are asleep at this time or else I'd get myself screwed up for speeding towards Semenyih. Reached BSS in like 25 mins. Meet up point is in University and I wasn't late in the end and slowly waiting for the bus and friends to gather around. Quite enthusiastic about this trip as the schedule shows that we are going to Cherating Beach (Which I have never been to) and 2 industrial visits (Which I havn't even visited any before even when I am now a year 2 student).

After boarding the bus, we head off and around 1 hour -2 hours later, we stopped for Breakfast in a rest area. Didn't even take initiative to get to know what rest area is this because everything there looks un-apetizing. Things are are so expensive and don't really looked nice so I ended up with ONLY milk.

Let's skip this whole boring part to the time we reached Kemaman after 6 hours of bus riding. What I can say is, the bus is shaky, bumpy and I CANNOT rest well. I even got my neck twisted in the middle of my rest. Well, we reached Kemaman for lunch around 1pm. The lunch is not in my favor as well. Look at it yourself.

It was raining, and after our lunch, we headed back to our hostel which is some sort of a Rakan Muda Complex. The room is not bad though, very big with lotsa space to move around.
Here are some pictures of the hostel room and what people do inside it:

This is my bed and my luggages for this industrial visit trip.

The half-naked tai ko talking giving instructions while some are just asleep.
Chien Yi NERDING but he looks like being pat or something.. hmm.
I don't know what is Gavin trying to do, maybe he was wanting to capture the next photo shown below or maybe he is doing something else.
The happy couples, sleeping in the direction of Gavin's photoshooting picture. Well, this is a male dorm, but, who cares.

A picture from day 2: Tai ko with 3 chicks.

Hmmm.. we spend our afternoon and night time in a beach. We are supposedly to be heading to cherating today but due to some unforeseen circumstances we went to another beach. I don't know what is the name of the beach because this beach sucks big time. It's environment is dirty, smelly and the water is dirty as well.
These are some of the sceneries of this beach. I didn't take the dirty part of the beach but this beach is really a dangerous beach to play games.


Even with all the dirty environment, most of the guys ended up wet while the girls are just like girls being dry throughout the whole day in the beach. Kinda enjoyed the time here.
Fingerprints in the sand!
and myself.
Well, the sands here are kinda not so good though, so i'm quite lazy to draw anything on it.
One of the games we played on this beach is frisbee! I am new in it and I know I sucked in it. Well, no matter how bad I am, the person who caught the main attention is Woon Czen (Tai Ko). He eventually kicked a damn log while running and there he goes. Poor fella.

The dinner for tonight is BBQ by the beach. Well, it wasn't me who did the BBQ job but I found a job to do there as well. My job is actually being a QC for some of the food. Well, I'm hungry. Can't blame me. We had BBQ under a starry starry night. I don't know much about watching stars but, Swan told me something though:
Stars has alot of colours if u looked deeply like.... blue, red, green, pink, yellow, orange. Okay, i actually forget wat colour she told me, so I simply typed all those colours out.
I trusted her and I ended up unsuccessful. Okay, I am not good in this.
Well, one of the starry starry scenes. The next line is HM's idea. Can imagine a situation of me and HM with a background of a music like...
Shou jian shou 1 bu, 2 bu, 3 bu, 4 bu wang zhe tian,
Kan xing xing 1 ge, 2 ge, 3 ge, 4 ge bla bla bla...
Baby baby ....
okay, I don't remember the lyrics, maybe someone would volunteer to correct it.
The sky is full of stars.

This is all for the first day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun~~
i also wanna go~~~

ps said...

LOL. the beach sucks. trust me