Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day + Exams!!!

Happy April Fools day everyone. I guess everyone would enjoy their April Fools day but for this year, I didn't really prank anyone on April Fools day before. Well, I'm more worried about exams. I am not that well prepared yet as I am playing almost everyday. Like this week, one day spent in Times Square and basketball, another spent playing mahjong and today spent my whole afternoon in Uni for classes + salsa classes.

Exams timetable is out and I arranged the schedule and here it is:
Hmm.. Exams starts on the 8th of May . . . Sad sad..
But the good thing is, it all ends on 26th, 1 day earlier than those who are NOT taking Chemical Engineering with Environmental. At least we are not the last to finish the exams, got extra day to enjoy ourselves =)

Hmmm, I hate 2 papers in 2 days. I'm seriously going to suffer for my particle mechanics. The paper is tough and we have limited time to study for it. I am so so so dead. Another bad thing is that CPE is the first paper. This is a subject which I rarely attend his lectures as he can easily hypnotize me and the worst part is, there are barely anyone who can listen and understand his lectures.

Well, wish me luck in my studies and preparations for exams. . . . .

Recently, I'm really enjoying my salsa classes. The amount of guys are no longer too little and it is now outnumbered. Well, the instructor is good and I like dancing maybe. Today's class was nice and I really hoped it didn't end this early. Next week is going to be the last week of the class and I hope I can capture some image before its all over.

Oh Yeah, left out something. There has been a raffle draw happening in my uni today and tomorrow. Tomorrow are the times where all the BEST items will be given out. I bought 5 tickets, so.... Wish ME luck!! good luck to myself! Getting anything there is a bonus for me.

I'm gonna enjoy badminton and basketball tomorrow :D. Thursday = Sporting day!

Thats all for today, hope I can concentrate in my studies!
加油 PS!

No comments: