Friday, March 13, 2009

Tired and lazy

Its a tiring day after staying up for football last night. Watching MU vs Inter. MU pawned Inter, but I think Inter is quite unlucky not to have scored one but hit post twice. Poor Inter.

For having 2 1/2hrs of sleep, I occupied myself the whole day with lectures and sports. It's really really exhaustive after the sports, felt like collapsing, but my lappie gave me energy, so I didn't take my nap today.

Hmmm, I sorta skipped my dinner today, just had some chips only with H2O. I really need to get myself occupied with stuffs nowadays. If I don't, I'm just gonna get emo anything thinking this and that. Aih.... My industrial visit blogging is still incomplete, but what I would summarise about this trip is that, I've learnt alot in this trip, the good... the bad and the ugly.

Good things I learnt in that trip is that I've seen the stuffs right in front of my eyes rather than the text books or pictures shown in lectures. I've seen what a chemical engineer do and I got no idea whether I would like my job or not in the future. I also learnt frisbee and enjoyed myself in the sunny beach, as well as watching stars by the beach. Well, it would be better if it was done with a girlfriend coz watching with guys makes it looked so GAY!

Some of the bad things I developed lately is impatience, smelly mouth, talk alot. Well, I made people angry, make people hate me and watched people being angry as well, but I don't really seem to care much about others anymore. Well, I do admit that i'm slightly depressed as of late, maybe i ain't used to be a single yet. Hope I'll do recover soon.

Lastly, this week has been a dirty, tiring, stinking, smelly, emo, jiwang, happy, sad, disappointed, and all sorts of mixed feelings. Hmmm. waste audit really sucks, collecting rubbish, separating rubbish and weighing rubbish. And on wednesday, after cleaning stuffs, I went for dancing session immediately . Stinking hands!

p/s: I missed 2 friday lectures back to back. Hopefully I won't miss it later.

No comments: