Thursday, March 19, 2009

In Uni

I had to camp in the uni after lab session today just to get access to internet. Its kinda sad staying in Uni but maybe I'll try to get myself occupied with stuffs to do in uni.

This few days has been stressful and annoying for me because I'm unable to connect to the internet. Oh no.... my housemate forget to pay the bills and it just got cut. Maybe he forgets to pay the bills. Even without the presence of internet, I find myself having difficulties to start moving myself and start studying. Many things happened lately and even in my lectures today my mind kept diverting.

Yesterday and today was the blood donation day in my campus. I wanted to help others by donating but the timing is just not so right. Lab sessions and the long queue stopped me from donating. I wanted to try donating blood as well as I never become a blood donor before. Not even once. This is just for a simple reason. . . . I've got phobia with needles. I hate it when my body is poked. That leads to the fact I'm not doing my bracers at young age. Someday I would surely need to overcome this. Someday...

Hopes weekend would come faster or at least my line in BSS to be unblock. Weekends are always filled with plans and I think this weekend will be a busy weekend as well.

I've got a lab report and a coursework to pass up next week. Good luck to me.

Rain just stopped and I'd go for basketball now. Keeping fit!

Adios

1 comment:

Jöey™ said...

gambateh nana! =) I scare the needle thingy as well...=X