Saturday, March 21, 2009

A short, simple and nice afternoon

This morning I woke up at 7.30am just to go for basketball. 3 times a week and it has been quite some time since I last played basketball this early. Well, after basketball, I immediately need to become a driver after cleaning up myself. I've got to drive all the way to Phei Yin house and wait for 2 very po ma fella. Starting, I waited for Tze Keen which arrived LATE! and Phei Yin who took hours to dress herself up.

Then we headed down to Times Square for our outing. It was quite an enjoyable outing, filled with laughter and of course to keep me updated with all their ups and downs in life. Sharing problem will tend to release your stress for the particular problems and laughter is the best medicine for all problems, from diseases to emotional problems.

Well, we went to some pizza shop as recommended by Sze Nee. The food is actually average. Not that tasty. So, I'd say, girls recommendation for food is not reliable. So, the ones who attended today are......
Tze Keen with his latest pose... I kinda agree with Steph, latest pose now is to use a hand to cover face.
Sze Nee and Chong Poh( her BF ). Well, sweet couples. At least they joined our conversation. Sze Nee is no longer shy and quiet. She is now.... coupled, noisy and desperate. Sorry, I forget to bring along the stuffs.
Lastly, Phei Yin the girl in white smiling everytime.

Later we went bowling. It has been some time since I last bowled. The last time I bowled was the time before Marcus flew to US. Woah, really long long time ago but got our asses pawned by Sze Nee's bf, Chong Poh! He is the only 1 with strikes.
Phei Yin and Tze Keen, where Phei Yin is doing her same pose. Maybe she only knows thise pose. Really like like statue, looked like Tze Keen closing the statue and photograph is taken.

This picture you judge yourself, I don't know what he is looking at and I really don't know what she is doing.. Hmmm...

Recently, there are things happening around as well.. I am getting my first debit card soon which I got no idea whether I will use it or not and the debit card distributor is really hardworking. Seriously hardworking....
She just distributed to Kon and Dong which she successfully convinced and she is preparing to leave. Well, She surely entered the wrong faculty. Surely not an Engineer!

And finally, yesterday went to Rasta and then pedas pedas for mamak. Yeah, 2 locations in just a single day. Well, chat with emo gang, had a great laugh and fun time too. Well, at least when it was drizzling, a new mushroom species grew.. Hmmm.
Mushroom head.... I didn't know you would really open the umbrella in mamak =.=''

Thats all for today!

2 comments:

kiNz said...

whos that retard?..open umbrella at mamak when its not even raining?..
dam weird wei your friends..

ps said...

hahahhaaha i still dare to comment! lol