Monday, March 16, 2009

A better person....

I just reached Semenyih and I kinda enjoyed my trip back to Semenyih, listening to radio....

On my way back, I kept thinking about myself... I've been driving abit too fast and reckless lately, but today's driving improved. I didn't drive over 100km/h. I didn't overtake cars recklessly and I certainly did not take any sharp corners dangerously. I'm sorry for those who sat on my car recently.

Well...
I'll move on..
I need to update myself.... all the example shits, courseworks, and stuffs.
I need to be understanding as well =)
I've got lab this week =(... means I need to do a lab report.. Oh no....

Today's radio songs selection was quite good. Kinda enjoyed my trip back Semenyih with all those Chinese songs I used to listen to. Bring back good old memories. One.fm is kinda good. Try it. It's frequency is 88.1

Aite, I've got 9am class.. Goodnight..

No comments: