Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Results

Here are my Yr 2 Sem 1 results. Contented with my results as the average is just 65. Although its kinda sad to see that my average is this low, I'd expected this once I finished my exams.

Lets start from the highest to the lowest.

Differential Equations and Calculus for Engineers 75%
Engineering Materials 74%
Environmental Assessment 65%
Separation Processes 1 60%
Computer Systems 58%
Basis of Biotechnology 56%

Average : 65, but its actually 64.67.

It is sad to that I got that low for computer system as others got at least a 65 I guess but too bad, MATLAB is terrible!

Update: Thanks my father for clearing the clogging underwear. It's working fine now and this would surely be an unforgettable experience, most of you will treat it as a joke though.

3 comments:

Jöey™ said...

nana, ur result seems ok mar...not as bad as u expect right, i mean for the biotech...btw, about ur toilet bowl stucked...i wont laugh de...in fact i didnt...anyways, nana, ur day will be brighter de...trust me =)

ps said...

its meant for laughing =.=

Jöey™ said...

lol...u cannot force me to laugh...=.=...so i actually should laugh at it ? lols...u tell me