Tuesday, January 27, 2009

21/1/09

Firstly, I would like to wish everyone that is reading my blog a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year. This year is the year of the Cow!

This Chinese New Year, I have certainly received fewer red packets as compared to last year and also the amount of the red packets significantly decreased. The main reason for this to happen is due to the downfall economy which I should NOT talk much about the economy which is falling down badly because I'm not an expert in that topic.

Gambling luck so far has been alright for me. Going up and down, but it still remains negative at the moment. Well, it is a must to gamble every Chinese New Year and it is the best time to gamble. It gets the family united to actually win our relative's money. Certainly a good way to socialize.

Today, I met one of my relative which comes from a particularly rich family and she is just 6 years old studying in Alice Smith or something like that. Well, i got embarrassed with myself whenever she talks because her English is eloquent. Her English easily kicked my ass and she is just 6 years old. Smart kiddo.

The thing I'm worried most is myself. I still feel my own health is not that good. I feel sleepy at 9pm, but i decided to not sleep and stay awake and I found myself energetic at 2-3am. Got to really adjust my sleeping time

No comments: