Monday, January 5, 2009

5/1/09

Studying is something tough for me

It becomes worst when it is combined with the time one is down, losing inspiration and will to battle for the finals. Lack of essences of life has really bothered me. Why do I feel people around me nowadays are somehow less patience and easily annoyed? Maybe due to exam pressure? hmmm.. I wonder.

Anyway, I hope I can fall asleep, but my eyes don feel that tired. Its 4am now. The last 2 days I have been sleeping very late, at least after 5am I guess. What happens if I cant wake up for exams if I overslept? My body felt weak lately. Cough is not recovering and my mild asthma returned to me maybe. At least I felt it when I overworked myself when I helped my parents and played futsal. When asthma is on the verge of attacking me, I felt my images are illuminating but thankfully, I'm still breathing good and I'd take care of my body well.

Dont sleep so late

Dont sleep so late

Dont sleep so late

Been telling that to myself for the past few days, but it ain't working. Hmmm

I'd wish I realize the difference and I'd be able to control myself. I feel bad for not being to control myself all the time. Why is my willpower so low? Well. . . . PS, do what you are suppose to and don't do things that you are not supposed to. Wake up PS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care man~

ps said...

thanks =) i will

Anonymous said...

You are one smart fella.. sure you'll know what to do and vice versa.. believe in urself.. gambateh!!