Thursday, January 15, 2009

15/1/09

Yup, I'm blogging 1 day before my exams. Just feel like doing it now. . . . .

Engineering Materials is my next exam, that falls on 16/1/09, that is tomorrow. I'm not totally prepared for this paper at all. I tried studying today, but it seems like I cant absorb anything I read today. I tried the past years, and it proves to be a hell of a paper for me. Well, I'm definitely worried, but I'm stressed, I'm depressed but I've got no ways of releasing it.

Yesterday I gambled, but it wasn't any better out of it. I manage to recover from losing 80+ and finally, I lost 10-15 bucks. I cannot become banker as my banker's luck its totally bad but once I'm not a banker, I got great luck. Well, I manage to get things like black jacks, pair aces and miraculously, my 1st ever 777 which shocked me myself as well. Although getting those 3 '7''s suppose to be a very happy or its a very rare thing to happen, I don feel it at all. Emo....

Hmmm... I've got no sports to play, nobody to talk to, no love, and got no alcohol...

I'm THANKFUL I HATE smoking and I DON't smoke and will never pick up smoking!...

S T R E S S

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are talking to ur blog..
aww man... chill la..

so frustrated for wat...

ihz said...

Life is full of ups and downs, glad that you are at the down part now, coz you are going to soar up in the sky soon~

ps said...

mindy: feels slightly better talking to blog.. im weird.. LOL

Hao Zhi: Thanks Hao Zhi. how i wish it would soar up in the sky soon, but that doesnt seem to be happening =( =(... awaiting cny :D lol

ihz said...

You have to believe in it in order to make it happen! All the best to you anyway~

p/s: Don't 'hit aeroplane' when you are flying in the sky k?