Thursday, January 22, 2009

During exams and Post-exams!

Exams are finally over and would like to share some moments before the final paper, and also after exams! I know, its been a very emotional examination period for me, and it's really tough for me to face the exams for some reasons.

Well, a day before my last paper, that is Basis of Biotechnology, we went for a dinner at No. 52. Its a bungalow which eventually turned into a restaurant serving very nice curry and other dishes like.. Sotong! A day before exams and we are relaxing in the restaurant, example:
Dickson watching TV while trying to "study"(notes on his tables) when we are waiting for the food to arrive. He is actually watching this:
TV was showing some beauty pageant contest, but most of the contestants are "beauties". Well, Dickson is desperate. He should learn from this guy:
Our very own badminton sifu. He quoted that "It is boring watching those girls moving around the stage, showing off their assets". Hence, he never EVEN took a glimpse of it! OMG.
So, either he is:
a) a person who has no interest on girls.
b) he knows those girls are too "beautiful" that he wouldnt wanna watch it. I wonder man! lol

Eventually, I kinda screw up my BOB paper which was classified as an do-able paper for most of my classmates. Gah! I'm just not a Bio student. My bio really sux since I was in secondary. The only part I'm good at is... reproduction but it wasnt really in BOB. haha.

To sum up my exams, it was really a tough one, much tougher than my year one exams. MUCH tougher. Maybe its due to my very own condition that I've not been doing well, but I know getting first class in my year 2 sem 1 is nearly impossible. I'd be happy to settle with anything above 65, and hope I wont get anything below 65 as an average mark. Hope all my other subjects can cover my BOB which I think i deserve around 50/100. Bullshit BOB. A rubbish subject.

Well, set exams aside and its time to enjoy some time after exams. I went home, I turn on my lappie, preparing to re-install games and play those games I longed for and it ended up that I actually..... left my freaking hard-drive in Semenyih. Yung Han borrowed and didn't return to me so I had to settle down with DotA everyday with my 2 bros which I alwiz freeload and leech. They are such good brothers and thanks to them, I have what I'm using now, a lap top!

1st day after exams, I went out with Mindy! At first, was planning for a trip to Time Square to shop for my CNY clothes. We somehow went to one u due to lazy-ness and well.... There were so many ppl in one u but I saw none. Han Ming was in one u dating AP. He is a player! 1 day AP, 2nd day nihon-go classmate, 3rd day YP! 4th day?? PY?? ?? HMM.. Then, Stephanie n Swan was also shopping in one u. They actually planned to go to Time Square at first, but... due to some unforeseen circumstances, they went to one u also. One u is proven to be too big that I saw none of them or maybe I'm too busy shopping for my clothes!

Besides clothes, my 2nd target is F-O-O-D. Yeah! FOOD! okay okay, the one who really wants to eat is Mindy not me! We went to Dragon-i. Pictures below!


2 cute piggies and yes we have to eat both of u fat pigs! These are actually tau sar pau. Did order few other stuffs, 1 is soup, and 2 more are also finger food which I don't really remember the name.

The same day in One U, I bought a CNY shirt from ROMP. It ended up as a buy-one-free-one because of their careless-ness to have put another shirt which I didnt pay for into the plastic bag with the shirt that I bought. So, 2 shirt for the price of 1. Quite worth the buy! Yeah. Feeling kinda lucky buying things from One U. during Christmas week, I got a free 6 cans of milo for it being in my plastic bag as well which I didnt pay for after I look through the receipt.

Second day is a trip to One Utama again, but this time... with my mother. Bought another CNY shirt also and I was there to help my mom to shop for presents for relatives n friends during CNY. Well, I'm filial! Yeah I'm filial! My mom finally finish spending all my jusco voucher. 4.5k worth of jusco voucher is now finished up. Oh no..... but still, I ended up with Haagen Dazs today :D Macademia nut became my favourite Ice-cream and I am craving for it all the time. OMG! Haagen Dazs is definitely worth the voucher and it tastes great!

Well. Thats all for today. Been not updating for some time but when I actually update my blog today, I broke my pimple killer while typing this blog!Oh no! I'm sorry steph, I broke it. Oh no... Expensive stuffs with 1/4 remaining. She is so so gonna kill me for that. Honestly, I don't really know the reasons for my pimple. I had pimples growing like mushroom during examinations period, but its now calming down. So, I am certain whether pimples are due the stress, or pimples are recovering slowly due to that pimple killer. Sorry Steph! :P

2 comments:

munzz said...

woohoo! shopping shopping konon! ahahhah! aiyoyo.. why u call it pimple killer? sound so scary! ahaha! besides using that, u have to sleep early and have a balance diet also lar.. i mean since so long u still think that there are pimples. Cz by right, in a week or so it should subside adee.. Take a picture of your face lar.. den b4 & after see he diff! so u can sell to ur frenz.. cz dey've gotta blif u!

ps said...

yeah, it's suppose to sound scary and u are promoting it over here as well. I think its my sleeping habit which promotes pimple, everyday 4am still awake.!!! example. now! lol. really shopping shopping la! CNY clothes! muahahahha

Haozhi: after ur last paper, u got 2 days of holiday, enjoy ur 2 days well man! haha! 2 DAYS!