Monday, January 12, 2009

12/1/09

2 papers have passed..
1st is maths, then its separation processes 1....

For maths... preparation was good, but the laplace question was seriously new and hard. Had difficulties answering it and I did a very stupid mistake. Instead of integrating x, I.... differentiated it. and this cause my 2nd question to be full of problems... unable to solve it.. omg.

For sp1... it is seriously a very important paper for chemical engineers. Preparation for this paper was good as well, as I manage to answer 2/3 question. question 1 is full of problem. Sometimes I felt i don't deserve to be a chemical engineer.
Why?
Because when the question is twisted, I don''t know how to answer it. Sigh.
For some reason,
I didn't know that condenser + reboiler are counted as an equilibrium stages unless stated.
I didn't know how to de distillation question as it has been twisted.
I know how to answer question 2 and 4 because it is totally identical to the problem sheets.

Am I really a suitable chemical engineer? hmmmm

It hasn't been a good day today... I slept at 11pm last night and miraculously woke up at 3am, then not being able to sleep back thereafter. Exam wasn't too good, wasn't too bad either. I've got what I deserve to get. So as to what has happened this whole day.

I'm sorry I ain't feeling good the past couple of days. Been quiet lately, don't feel like talking much. Isolation.. omg...

Hope I'd get better soon. Take care

No comments: