Sunday, February 1, 2009

Contented

1 week of holidays is all over and Uni life is beginning tomorrow. I really did hope that the holidays would be longer. I'm enjoying my whole 1 week with outings everyday and everywhere.

For the whole week, I've been going out everyday and I manage to meet up with all the ones I'm close with. I'm really happy to have been going out with you all. Firstly, gambling while visiting each of the emo-gang members is really great! Manage to go to Ho, Kinz, Sok Teng & Suh Chyn, and my house for bai lin. It's really too bad that Alex was busy and we didnt manage to go to his house and I've been going out with you all almost everyday this whole week. We even went to Poppy together but it is without Ho.

Next is meeting up with my uni mates. I followed Dickie's car to Eugene's house 1st where after that we went to Sook Wan and Stephanie's house. As usual, we gambled there til quite late before I'm back home and I'm glad I manage to meet you all up for bai lin. I had fun visiting you all as well.

Finally, I manage to meet up with Mindy, Tze Keen, Phei Yin and Sze Nee. For this group, I visited Phei Yin and Mindy's house and its my first time meeting up their parents. We went for a karaoke session at Red Box Low Yat and you guys are still the same. Great friends and surely I miss you all very much. Haha! I've not met with you all for more than half a year except Mindy. Tk, you are still good in singing.
PY, you are still as short as you used to be.
SN, you really really surprised me. I think not only me BUT ALL of us when you introduced that guy as your bf. Big surprise! What happened to you and SS?? I'm so not updated! OMG!
Mindy, you are still as cute as ever! hehe...

Well, that sums up my whole week activities which consists of visiting relatives and friend's house, gambling, drinking, clubbing, karaoke, and also gambling again! Yeah, I gambled alot this year. An enjoyable CNY for me and I hope its the same for all of you as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx for ur gambling money ya~ ^^ keke~ yea... tat outing was nice and thx for the compliment..

ps said...

yeah la ... win all my gambling money! im broke!