Wednesday, January 7, 2009

7/1/09

I'm having a bad headache and I still think I am way beyond others in studies and I certainly have no talent in it!

Been doing few past year papers, but none of it can be smoothly completed. Full of mistakes but the worse part is I'm still having difficulties with my Vector and Laplace Transformation. Things got worst when I heard that PDE(Partial Differential Equation) is gonna appear in exams! This is a surprise for me as this is a new topic and it has never appeared in any past years BEFORE. So, to hell I go. I am gonna suffer in the paper tomorrow.

The format of this exams is that we get to choose 5 out of 6 provided questions. Since my PDE is gonna be sacrificed, I have NO choice to choose. Sounds more like ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS. This term is rarely used in uni. Most papers gives a few choice to choose from ^ ^.

My headache is worsening and I hope for the very best for the exams. Hope all of you who are struggling to study and of course those who are well prepared would get to handle the exams smoothly.

Doomsday! bye. PS is facing exams!

No comments: