Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6/1/09

Exams are coming and I'm just back from HM's house

Its abit too early today, but I've got no place to study there, its fully occupied. So, I have to be fully dependent on myself today =( I know I would not be studying much when I am all alone with a PC. Oh boy..

Yesterday I was having a hard time sleeping due to few reasons. 1 of them is because I'm not in the mood to sleep everyday, but the other 1 is due to the chickens around my place. I don't understand why am I hearing voices of chickens waking up the neighbourhood around 3-4am. Stupid cocks, hens, whatever you wanna call them with. Even when I woke up this morning around 11am, I'm listening to those pathetic sounds. Irritating and annoying my sleep!

Did some slight revision today and I don't know whether I can successfully continue my revision. Oh my... good luck to myself..

Good luck to everyone who is facing the exams :D

My 1st paper is 2 days away, Mathematics... Wish I'd be doing well in it which I doubt I will do very good in this coming exams.

Can't wait til exams is over as CNY awaits. Ang Pow + Gamble!

No comments: