Thursday, January 1, 2009

1/1/09 - Happy New Year!

Today is the 1st day of the year 2009.

Didn't went anywhere to celebrate New Year's countdown, but I watched fireworks from my house. Although the fireworks are nice, visibility starts to deteriorate for a very simple reason. More and more high rise buildings are developed which naturally blocks my house's KL view from a 4th floor apartment. The most visible location for fireworks this year from my house is Mont Kiara's area. They were to first to let off their fireworks compared to any other countdown. They are actually 4 minutes early based on my computer. After that, KLCC and Dataran Merdeka's fireworks started then Bukit Bintang area as well.

I actually watched just a moment, as something else caught my attention, fireworks from around the world. Australia's fireworks is similar each year, nevertheless it is as beautiful as ever! Saw Taiwan's and Hong Kong's fireworks as well. Both are much better than Malaysia of course.

Going back to Semenyih tomorrow as exam's around the corner. Hopefully can study well there.

Happy New Year and have a pleasant year ahead everyone. Take care

Not much

No comments: