Sunday, January 4, 2009

4/1/09

It's been a tiring day studying at Han Ming house today. The progress was just alright, not too fast, not too slow but still I can feel I'm not doing what I can best. Maths is suppose to be the subject I like most during my schooling years up until now. However, the Mathematics now is getting more and more and more complicated and difficult especially when I reached the Laplacian chapter which I am totally blur at that part. Whatever shit the part is trying to tell us, I hope I will soon understand it.

2 days ago, I headed down to Italiannies to savor excellent Pasta. Currently, they have a special promotion which allows you to have 4 different types of spaghetti for just RM 29.90. Can actually choose 4 out of the 10 possible selections stated and this is how it looks like :

The portion is not too small actually as I think it can fit 1 1/2 person to 2 person for this meal and its only RM29.90.

After that, we ordered another spaghetti which is one of the classic Italian food, the classic carbonara. Price is the same, but it is a whole plate of Classic Carbonara. I miss it and I've not been to Italianies for a long long time.
Classic Carbonara for only RM29.90 . Basically, this dish is meant for 2 person as well.

We actually ordered quite alot as it is just the 2 of us, but we ordered sooo many things that was tasty but it took some time to finish it.
After food. Bloated and I'm really satisfied with the food and top-notch service provided. Kudos to Italianies.

Next we went to have some Haagen Daazs ice cream. Although I'm actually quite full, but recently, I'm just addicted to Haagen Daazs. Its ice cream is simply the best!

Good food and it makes me all hungry now.

To Mindy: Good Luck in your finals and do your best :D Take care!

2 comments: