Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2/12/08

It is a VERY VERY hot day today and i am sweating restlessly on my bed. Argh, gonna have a hard time sleeping today although been playing badminton for a while today. Many things have happen this few days but the major thing is that I have been playing Fallout 3 too much, and i know it that if i don stop it soon enough, I will surely have problem with my studies. haha.

I feel slightly insecure staying in semenyih at the moment as there has been a case where few students got badly slaughtered and one passed away last morning. It was a sad case though and Friday has been declared a lecture-free day, in other words, a holiday. As a student, I am surely glad there is an holiday and I can actually return back to my house on wednesday instead. LOL. The person who passed away doesn't really bothered me that much, maybe because he is not related to me, or i don't really know him, but, I am sure the security in this area is NOT that good at all.

I am a very tired person now, but i just can't rest well. Did i get used to sleeping in 3am or 4am? No idea, maybe it is due to the hot and humid weather. Well its time to fallout.

P/s: I hope my cough recovers soon, Malacca trip is just around the corner. Cendol <3 <3 <3

No comments: