Thursday, December 11, 2008

11/12/08

Just had my dinner and tasty lotus seed soup by my mom and I feel like blogging now. It has been a long time ago since i saviour such nice soup. Ahhhh. But fear not! Tomorrow is Malacca day with Chong Ee as our tour guide. Kinda have good confidence in him because he is Malaccan AND he eats alot, so he would definitely take us to places with tasty food, especially CENDOL! haha

Yesterday was my MADLAB test which i did quite badly. I failed to create a program as I think i don't know how to use MADLAB. There are surely some commands which I'm not sure on how to use it, like, SIGMA(summasion of series), where up to now, i still don't know what is the correct command for the test yesterday. haha, screw it. It's all over and there are 3 courseworks remaning before EXAMS. The provisional timetable is out and.. this would be my timetable:

8-1-09 --> DE and Calculus(MATHS) 9.30am - 11.30am

12-1-09--> Separation Processes 1 9.30am - 11.30am

16-1-09--> Engineering Materials 9.30am - 11.30am

19-1-09--> Basis of Biotechnology 1.30pm-3.30pm

Well, seems like I have to get my ass moving and should not play too much

say no to dota
say no to fallout 3
say no to condition zero

I know I will surely be unable to resist gaming, argh!!!

Looking forward to Malacca trip now and gonna be blogging after my Malacca trip, with photos hopefully

No comments: