Monday, December 15, 2008

15/12/08

I've returned from my Malacca trip and it was just soooo good. The food there is excellent especially the satay celup with the gigantic prawn. The picture is with steph though, and I'm still waiting for it as the pictures are not posted up yet, else I would have posted it here. Well, in malacca, it was all-food-day with some Carlsberg at the end of the day. This is mainly the food we had tat day:

1) Chicken rice ball ( tasty!)

2) Pork satay!! ( Not bad, but the pork is just too small. lol)

3) Cake ( The layered cake was excellent and unique but slightly expensive. All in all, its great!)

4) Popiah ( Was slightly full tat time, so I took a bite, Its slightly bigger than any other Popiahs around and the special part is that, IT CONTAINS "CHU YAU CHA" which is bad for health but its taste damn good! haha!)

5) Fried Wan Ton ( only 80c each, contains prawn inside and it is crispy crispy crispy! Good stuffs )

6) Cendol ( the 1st cendol shop tat we went to was not bad, BUT I had better cendol in my last visit to Malacca, yet, It is still good as I had 3 different cendol form 3 different stalls. haha )

7) Seafood ( the best part of this was the pari and sotong..... Good food!!! )

8) Satay Celup( MAIN highlight of the day. This is seriously good. Went to CAPITOL satay celup and it is the best satay celup in malacca --- This is according to Chong Ee. The XXXXL sized prawn looks great AND ITS ONLY 70c but with only limited amount, even supplied with abalone! This is seriously GREAT and its SUPER ORGASMIC!!
The top half of a gigantic Christmas Tree in KLCC, Lazy to take a full length picture of it as it was quite crowded in KLCC today.


The bottom half of the Christmas tree with a group of people doing Christmas Songs carolling! and finally is


Me, Mindy and Christmas tree!

Oh oh... been blogging for soo long already! omg. and its SWAN's bday TODAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you and I amvery sure u will have a birthday YOU WILL NEVER FORGET! hehe.

Thats all for today, maybe I will attach some Malacca trip photo in my next Post!
Adios!

No comments: