Thursday, December 18, 2008

18/12/08

Today seems slightly bored after i'm back home. . . . .

My cough is still as bad as ever... still not recovering... still wondering why.. maybe I should go and consult a doctor soon ah... *cough* *cough*

I just browsed through my MADLAB coursework... I'm not surprised myself that I don't even have any idea where should I start. crappy matlab. I hope I can eventually finish up this assignment and pass up before the deadline. Hope.. just a hope.. Really blanked at the moment on how to do this piece of assignment. I wonder if there is anyone who has finished the assignment.

Good thing today is that I passed up ENM coursework so as my EIA report. EIA report is kinda scary though. I nearly screw up the report by not compiling properly as the labelling part by Steph was left out after binding. 1stly it was the MSDS part, then, it was the labelling part. Ouch, all were inside my computer but i was forgetful to attach all of them together. Argh!! yday mustve been too tired for working up til 4am just to finish my ENM coursework so I can have a choice to return home today which I did. It was not too wise a choice though, as I'm suffering from boredom now. Haha! maybe if I am in BSS still, I can at least shoot guns with Yung Han or find Dickson for supper!

Today is also the last day of lectures as after this, there will be no more lectures and..... exams are coming up next.. 1st paper on the 8th of january 2009. Honestly, I'm totally unprepared as courseworks totally pull back my revision time. and I need to catch up my studies as well!

No comments: