Friday, November 28, 2008

28/11/08 (2)

BOB's in class test is finally over. Fared not bad in it though because my gun was working quite well. Hopefully can get good grades for this test. Firstly, I must thanks Dickson (HM) because he was sitting right next to me. Well, need not describe more as it is an objective test and miraculously, the lecturer didn't jumble up the answer and its a good sign. Haha.
2ndly, i also want to say sorry to HM for not telling out his wrong ans in objective because:

1) My BOB is crappy

2) Due to that, I am not confident to my answer and i scared if I voice it out, and the answer turned out wrong, I will feel guilty.. LOL

3) I didn't know i shoot tat well.. Haha

Kinda publicized my blog to some of my friends already and I hope they those who are reading will put relevant comments so I would know at least there are people reading my blog. Haha.

Well, I know my blog is black in colour and it clashes with some of you, but what I can say is. I got bad taste and I am lazy to change the colour of my blog. LOL. Maybe sooner or later, I will start updating my blog with P I C T U R E S! which I havnt even try to take any yet.

I've got 1 wishlist for today though:
I hope my cough that lasted about 2 months will recover soon, At most until 10th of December 2008 because........ I've got a Malacca Trip installed! If my cough is not going to recover, I wont give a damn and i swear I will saviour the food there like no tomorrow!! Especially CENDOL!

Cendol
Cendol

I miss Malacca's Cendol!!!! hehe

Oh well, thats all for today, I became a dota freak today >.<

4 comments:

munzz said...

yay!say WOOHOO to cendol!

ps said...

aaaaaaah
CENDOL!!!!!

cant wait for it!!

poyi said...

i want cendol too !!

ps said...

very easy, come back to malaysia.... then we go malacca, remember ah
cendol
cendol
cendol