Saturday, December 20, 2008

20/12/08

It's been a tiring day today after a 2-hour futsal session. It was really fun playing futsal and I'm starting to pick up this sport I think. Well, each time going for a futsal session means I have to fork out some money, but luckily, saved money this few months.

Alex asked me to go for a rave today. Wanted to go for it though, but I decided not to as it is really expensive + I've made a good decision as I'm feeling all dizzy in my head now. No idea why though. After exercising, one should be feeling more energetic but it seems like the other is happening to me. After futsal, I feel like sleeping and resting and I'm getting very tired. Think today would be an early day off to bed!

Once again, exams are round the corner but I am seriously serious for being serious that I DON'T feel the pressure of the coming examinations. Most of my time are spent on movies and I barely have time for.... revision. omg!! Hope revision starts soon =) hope... haha

Guess I'm gonna be sleeping early tonight. Wonder whats going on inside my head, argh.. hurts....................... T_T

No comments: