Thursday, December 4, 2008

4/12/08

Another tiring day as I did not manage to sleep well last night. Wondering whats happening in my life as things seemed screwed up quite a bit. Been into continuous arguments lately and, would not like to deliberate more on it as it is resolved I suppose. Oh well, few days of stress + frustration but it was all better after a movie today.

Felt much much better after watching Twilight, a romance-themed show. Well.... It was all thanks to Han Ming, Eugene, Stephanie, Sook Wan and C Y whom I watched the show with today. The show was alright but stephanie n swan kept commenting the actors in the show are handsome, but once I saw Edward's 1st appearance, i told CY who was sitting beside me that he looked like JOKER! hahaha. We ended up sitting couple seats as it was empty and one person took 1 couple seat. LOL. It was very relaxing and fun since I was crapping with CY which definitely spoil the show for Steph n Swan as they are sitting directly in front of us. Well..... You know, guys discussion are always full of 18-rated stuffs. LOL

Today was a stress relieving day and I hope I can get back on track with my studies with all the long weekend break ahead. Past year papers are out and its time to get them all!

Next, I would also like to post a picture which I captured at the back of a car near my house. Words shows it all, its slightly racist and here you go!
The worst part is, this car ALWAYS park in a manner that no car can pass through the back alley which is quite spacious. Stupid Pigs. I didnt know UiTM come out with such car stickers.

Thats all for today and adios!

No comments: