Saturday, December 27, 2008

27/12/08

Christmas celebration has passed and it is soon a new year. 4 days more before it is 2009. The closer it gets, the worse I felt as I have not studied anything at all. I'm getting so so so lazy in studying but when there are birthdays and Christmas celebration, I went for it. I have less than 2 weeks to complete my studies before the examinations starts.

Today I manage to put up 20 units of double deckers. OMG! scary amount. Was helping my parents the whole day and its not over. The mattress will be arriving soon. 20 units of double deckers = 40 mattress. Ah... the freaking amount. The amount wasnt the worse part. I am gonna need to carry it up 4 floors. Sigh, it's gonna be another tiring day ahead later.

Wang Wang birthday celebration is coming soon in ST's house. Steamboat in ST's house if I am not mistaken. And my brother is coming back from SG. How on earth am I gonna study. Haha! Nevermind. Last minute revisions are effective.. lol......

I thought I would be doing well in my 2nd year, instead it looks like im crumbling =(

I'm emo and I'm lucky to have drank chivas on Christmas Eve :D

No comments: