Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10/12/08

First and foremost, I wanna thanks Stephanie for teaching me how to put add those gadget gadgets stuffs on my blog. I don't know how to do it at first, but after some time, I manage to learn it. Well, a simple thanks will do for you right. Haha.

It has been a busy, long weekends for me as I am only having class on Wednesday this week which is later today. Manage to meet up with Kinz on the weekend and manage to know that there has been an argument happening. aaaaH! what happened! Didnt know you all had problems until I had a drink with u at pedas pedas. The maggi goreng there looks delicious like ever :D but too bad, I just had my dinner tat day before meeting up with him

This weekend is more like an enjoying weekend rather than rushing for assignments as I have quite some heavy workload on me for the coming week. 2 assignments are to be dued next week and later today will be an in-class MATLAB test.

Well, for those who donno wat MATLAB is, it is some sort of a mathematical program where you need to do some programming to solve mathemical questions and it is surely NOT easy at all. I heard my friends in UK ain't doing well in this subject and they did not get good marks in their test. OMG. Kinda worried myself, but I just hope everything will be fine and OK later :D

To those who are sitting for the test, gOOd luck and have fun with MADLAB!

No comments: