Friday, October 30, 2009

Jusco Wangsa Maju

I just had a not so nice sleep last night and I eventually wake up without my alarm's clock help today, was kind of surprised about it though. I went to do my RND project before I continue with my plans today.

Throughout the whole journey to Wangsa Maju, I had a bad time driving with an upset tummy. I needed a toilet break badly halfway through the journey yet I persevered and drove as I was kinda late to meet up with them. This was all thanks to the fresh milk I drank this morning.

It was around 1.15 when I reached Jusco Wangsa Maju. There seem to be lots of new shops over here compared to my era in TARC and we went to Nando for lunch as suggested by PY.

It was my first time trying Nando's and I'd say its not bad, but I preferred Kenny Rogers Chicken compared to Nando's.
I really don't know what the Bi's are doing in this pic.. maybe just busy talking n touching each other? Hmmm..

We chat, we talked, we laughed from 1+ til around 4pm. PY + CM really got lots n lots of stuffs to talk, like long lost cousins, and I kept talking with TK. He seem slightly better now, at least willing to go out and chill out with us.

TK, my advice for you, is to..

Smile..
Smile more.....


And smile even more!!!!!!

Or you can end up like CM happily playing Kids stuffs and smiling at Doraemon mayb? I don know!

Ended up not being able to get a haircut today, was overly tired with insufficient sleep. ARgh!
P/s: Sorry Mindy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

faster buy me a good meal... lolx.. muahahaha~~

ps said...

can, u give me money, i buy for u :D

ZH said...

>.<