Saturday, October 24, 2009

Done with stuffs...

It's weekend and I'm suppose to relax a bit but due to my lazy-ass-ness and stuffs happening this week, I delayed the time which I set for myself to do my coursework.

I'm supposed to write about some industrial disasters happening after 2000 and draw a damn poster. As I sucked artistically and never good in drawing stuffs, I simply created a "poster" and hope its... acceptable la.

I'm way behind in studies, leaving lots of problem sheets and tutorials undone. Maybe I should start doing my SEN, MCS and RED tutorials soon... PO YI! where are you!!! SOS!! haha..

Just put on back my chat box and hope no spammers drop by n do some shits again. It happens once I removed a single post. Oh well, hope things have been resolved now and situation improves.

What I wan to do most this weekend, is to get a good good rest after sleeping late everyday this whole week. I need sleep more than anything else now. I even slept half way doing my assignment last night and I got to get up today and do my assignments.

P/S : Swan is working in 1U Best Denki this weekend, whoever who wants to get some free "facial" treatment, go find her!! It's some nanotechnology stuff which I don't know how it works. haha.

No comments: