Friday, October 9, 2009

Uni

I stole a few pics from Steph's blog to do this post. I did not have pictures so Steph you wouldn't mind about the pics right?

I've been a Nottingham Uni student for 2 years, now entering my third year yet I have never actually walked or jogged by the lakeside that the Uni provides us with ducks swimming around.
This time, we were suppose to exercise as in jogging round the lake with Eugene, Steph, Swan and CY. Well, were just trying to be healthy!

Eventually, we found a hungry duck walking n running around by the lake so we took a closer look of what the duck is doing.
Somehow Steph manage to get a nice picture of what the duck is doing there with her newly-bought DSLR. Talking bout DSLR, there were 3 person here with DSLRs.
You see, he came "jogging" with his DSLR. What he did was he walk from 1 end of the bridge, to the other end and waited us there while we jogged.
Chong Ee came and pass his DSLR to Swan and well, she got hooked up with the DSLR and start capturing everyone's image.
Well, at least I get to play with DSLR also.

It was my first jogging experience in Uni and it was full of DSLRs. After summer break, everyone bought DSLR. Wth.

There was a Club n Society Fair in Uni on Wed n Thurs. Well, I signed up for dance club and Eugene said he wrote my name in the basketball club though. Well, I guess I'm gonna be slightly active this year in dance club. Last year's Salsa and ChaCha classes were just Awesome. I hope it will get even better this year.

Anyway, I gotta move my ass coz assignment just keep pouring in already. Say NO to DotA

No comments: