Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blog

I'm getting busier with myself in uni nowadays...

Courseworks and projects are mounting.

I've got very good groupmates this sem. Very good although its randomly selected. I'm very satisfied with my groupmates and well thanks to them, with all their hardwork, I think and hope I can do well in my projects n courseworks.

I'm not really feeling good recently but thanks to those friends around me who would joke and laugh and talk to me, you guys made my day a better one. I must say, sometimes I couldn't control what I say out, so I would have teased almost everyone around me a bit too much, but well you guys will end up being there for me. So... Thanks! sincerely from me!

My blog recently became a bit too overly famous for not the right reasons and I need to control the contents of what I'm writing already. Sigh . . . .

Anyway, tomorrow's a long day and I hope things get better :D

No comments: