Monday, October 5, 2009

Back in jungle

I'm back in the jungle now, feeling bloated after having nasi lemak just now. Damn, I can't sleep in this condition and I'm growing horizontally, really getting fatter n fatter. Need to do more exercise n eat less maybe? I doubt I can do the 2nd part.

This place is really hot... Scorching hot. The heat is crazy yet I've gotta survive in this condition.

This week, I got lotsa food over at Sienmenyih this week. Approximately 5 mooncakes, 2 bars of chocos and some biscuits. I got no idea how I'm gonna stuff all the mooncakes into me. I've been eating mooncakes almost everyday since last few weeks and now I have even more.. Great...

Week 2 gonna commence soon and I'm still stuck on what MEng Project I should take. Theres about 20 to choose from and of course, I have selected a few and tomorrow I gotta go socialize with lecturers to ask them more about the projects and I'm doing it with Po Yi. Hopefully it'll go on smoothly and I can decide what I wanna do.... There's just too many projects to choose from and there isnt any particular project that seriously interests me but the heck, I gotta choose 3 and submit as well.

Sigh.....

No comments: