Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Aih..

I just came back from Chinese Cultural Society Ice Breaking night in my Uni. It was alright, kinda fun besides the part most of the things there are conducted in Mandarin. Yes I'm a banana.

Recently, there have been lots of controversy over a post I did few days back. Sorry to those who felt too disturbed reading it or watching it. It's just a blog post and it was just for the sake of fun which makes me post it. I know most of you would think otherwise, that it'll bring down the image the image of myself, and her as well.

Honestly, I didn't know this would bring out so much trouble and getting myself involved in it. What I can say now is, don't get too serious over what I've posted. Don't be deceived by pictures.. and words as well. I never publicise this blog. Most of the readers are of my circle of friends and family.

ANOTHER THING I WOULD LIKE TO STRESS BADLY IS I NVR POST ANY 18SX PICTURES IN THIS BLOG, IF U WANT 18SX PICS, GO FIND IT YOURSELF.

She isn't the girl that most of you have in mind now. Don't think badly of her and don't take what I write in my blog seriously. My blog is not meant to spoil a person's image....

Alright... my Safety Engineering coursework gonna be due soon so I better not get myself intro so much troubles this few days and concentrate in my coursework.

Maybe I blog again once again another day when I got some pics to talk about, most probably about CCS Ice breaking night. Meanwhile, I'd focus more on my coursework :D

2 comments:

Jöey™ said...

nana, everything will be fine...i trusted you no matter how...=)

chyn said...

who cares those unimportant things. phew