Friday, October 30, 2009

Rollercoaster!!

It's been really sometime since I last had such feelings...

Been losing appetite, been kinda down, been kinda sleepless, been thinking alot...

I just received another assignment today which I hope I can even understand what it is all about as this coursework require MADLAB to solve it. Argh... Stressful assignment n stressful softwares!

Tomorrow get to meet with my bunch of friends, PY, TK and CM maybe. SN got exams so she couldn't make it. Hope I'll get myself cheered up tomorrow after I'm done with what I'm suppose to do in laboratory.

Well, at least I knew what Sze Nee told me the other day about me was kinda true although I kept denying it. lol...

Life's really like.. a roller coaster for me this year... Starting off slowly in a slower pace, then gained momentum to slowly climb the tracks before it runs down quickly the track with thrill and excitement. Well, I hope it really goes down quickly...

What I need now most is to be patient and persevere.... I'll get back my happy-go-lucky feelings soon! Hopefully after meeting Happy Pills tomorrow and to TK, if u somehow read my blog.. cheer up! Everyone around you wants you to be back to your happy-go-lucky guy, especially me! haha! Think more of happy pills, u will get happier! haha!

Well, to Sze Nee who is facing her exams now.. Good luck and all the best! I might have wished u after ur exam started, but its not too late right! Smart people like you will surely pass with flying colours!

2 comments:

een said...

thanks.. will not disappoint you.. LOL

ps said...

means u're doing well.. good to hear that!